Benefits of 5 Different Kinds of Tea
Tea is far more complicated than we tend to think. There is a lot of variation between different types of tea and there are unique health benefits to each! Learning about the variety of teas, their flavors, scents, origin, and nutritional benefits may motivate you to replace your usual beverages with different types of tea. Dare I say it, you may even choose to replace your morning coffee!
- Everyone is familiar with green tea and some of its qualities because it is a favorite tea around the globe. Green tea is known to support healthy digestion and it is a metabolism booster, so it promotes weight loss. Green tea is full of antioxidants that may help prevent cancer and heart disease. It’s been found that drinking green tea daily can lower one’s risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Black tea is another popular variety and is the most consumed tea in the world. Black tea contains the highest amount of caffeine of all tea types. Rather than using coffee, kickstart your day with a black breakfast tea. It has antioxidant compounds that can lower cholesterol and support total body wellness.
- White tea has the mildest flavor than other teas and less caffeine. It is a perfect tea type to enjoy throughout the day. White tea offers a variety of benefits. It helps improve one’s tolerance to glucose, supports a healthy cholesterol, and may help prevent cardiovascular diseases. It is also an anti-inflammatory and is beneficial for those suffering from arthritis or osteoporosis.
- Similar to Black tea, Oolong has a higher caffeine level than most tea types. It is a popular tea for those looking to help with weight management. Oolong tea activates enzymes in the body that help break down fat. People who drink Oolong tea may burn slightly more calories in a regular day than those who do not.
- Chamomile tea is a delicious tea that is known to support many functions in the body. It is caffeine free so it can be enjoyed right before bedtime. Chamomile supports digestion and can help relax the muscles and lining of the intestines to ease cramping. It is also antibacterial so it is a popular choice to help treat symptoms of the common cold. As chamomile tea is anti-inflammatory, it also supports healthy skin and can help ease mild flare-ups of skin conditions like eczema or acne. Chamomile tea is truly a jack of all trades.
BeeSpa encourages a life full of wellness! Support your body and skin, and pursue total body wellness by implementing different teas into your daily life. To support a more beautiful you and have your smoothest skin, use all-natural BeeSpa Ultra Healing Hand + Foot Cream.