Women Friendship Day
THE LATEST BUZZ
Here at BeeSpa, we cherish the sacredness of female friendships. Girlfriends are the women in your life who give you the confidence to take on life with ambition and passion.
Tuesday, September 20th marks the day for “Women Friendship Day”. Ladies, mark your calendars, call your girls, and find that perfect Instagram pic of you two to post.
In honor of this holiday, we have compiled our 8 favorite friendship quotes from iconic women who have taught us the importance of the female bond throughout the decades.
1. “It’s the friends that call you up at 4 a.m. that matter.”-Marlene Dietrich
2. “Some people go to priests, others to poetry. I go to my friends.” – Virginia Woolf
3. “They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style.” –Sex and the City
4. “How else can you explain a level of intimacy where someone always loves you, always respects you, admires you?” –Oprah Winfrey (on her relationship with Gale)
5. “Learn to remember you got great friends, don’t forget that and they will always care for you no matter what. Always remember to smile and look up at what you got in life.” –Marilyn Monroe
6. “The best thing to hold onto in life, is each other.” –Audrey Hepburn
7. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart” –Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “You know what the secret is? It’s so simple. We love one another. We’re nice to one another. Do you know how rare that is?” –Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
There you have it; our 8 favorite friendship quotes from women who have made an impact on our hearts. So when you’re sharing this article with your girlfriends, be sure to tell them how much you love and appreciate everything they do.
Don’t worry & bee happy,